This policy describes how TRG Arts collects, uses, and shares personal information. You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings in the sidebar.
Types Of Information We Collect
We provide consulting services to the arts and cultural community. In that capacity we receive personal information from our clients and process that information on behalf of our clients. In other situations we receive personal information for our own use. The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect about and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Data||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data|
|Account Information and Information about Clients||We collect the name, and contact information, of our clients and their employees with whom we interact.||We have a legitimate interest in contacting our clients and communicating with them concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing.|
|Client Information||TRG Arts provides consulting services to the arts and cultural industry. In that role we may receive personal information from one of our clients.||When we receive personal information from one of our clients in order to carry out a project or a service we process that information on their behalf. When we act in this capacity, our client determines the purpose for which information was the collected and how we should use it.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open or interact with our messages.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding how you interact with our communications to you.|
|Employment||If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your Social Security Number. Providing this information is required for employment.||We use information about current employees to perform our contract of employment, or the anticipation of a contract of employment with you. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about our employees. We also have a legitimate interest in using your information to have efficient staffing and work force operations.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||We have a legitimate interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Mailing List||When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we your collect email address or postal address.||We have a legitimate interest in sharing information about our products or services.|
|Online Registration||We collect your name and contact information when you create an online account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.||We have a legitimate interest in providing account relating functionalities to our users.|
|Surveys||When you participate in a survey we collect information that you provide through the survey. If the survey is provided by a third party service provider, the third privacy party’s policy applies to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information.||We have a legitimate interest in understanding your opinions, and collecting information relevant to our organization.|
|Third Party Tracking||We participate in behavior-based advertising, including Google’s Remarketing online marketing program. This means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. That advertising may appear either on our websites, or on other websites. You can opt-out of receiving advertising based upon your browsing behavior from some network advertising companies by going to the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance websites, although to completely prevent advertising based upon your browsing behavior you should also disable the cookies on your browser.||We have a legitimate interest in engaging in behavior-based advertising.|
|Web logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to when computer a Internet is the name, domain used), click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.||We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks and the visitors to our websites.|
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, or from our clients, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
Use And Processing Of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our websites.
- To provide products and services.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To streamline registrations or checkout process.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you retain us to provide consulting services we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information because we have a legitimate interest in understanding who are clients are and what services we perform on their behalf. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our legitimate interest in conducting our business.
Sharing Of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety 11738420.1 of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, on a message board or in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publically available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. You can contact us at the address described below in order to request that your information be modified. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients we will forward your request to that client and await instructions on any changes that they believe are appropriate.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. We typically retain personal information that we collect on our own behalf for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information, by contacting us at the address described below. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients we will forward your request to that client and await instructions from them on whether your information should be deleted.
- Revocation Of Consent. You may revoke consent to processing (where our processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity.
- Access To Your Personal Information. For information that we collect on our own behalf we will grant you, where required by law, reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If we are processing your information on behalf of one of our clients we will forward your request to that client and await instructions on whether access should be granted.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- California Residents. California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of such notice, please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below.
How We Protect Personal Information
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Transmission Of Information To Other Countries. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States. If you would like more information concerning our attempts to apply the privacy principles applicable in one jurisdiction to data when it goes to another jurisdiction you can contact us using the contact information below.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Within the United States:
Mail: TRG Arts, PO Box 38879, Colorado Springs, CO 80937-8879, USA
Telephone: (719) 686-1065]
Within the United Kingdom:
Mail: TRG Arts, Framework, 35 King Street, Bristol, BS1 4DZ, UK
Telephone: 020 7438 2040
If you are not satisfied with our response, and are in the European Union, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.