In the ever-changing landscape of philanthropy, are you making data-informed decisions to stay in front of the opportunities? For this break-out session at the National Alliance of Musical Theatres 2019 Spring Conference, TRG Arts will collect and analyze topline individual giving data from participating organizations, inspiring new ideas for your 2019 Annual Fund. We’ll answer questions like…
- Have you optimized your subscriber-donor crossover?
- Are your benefits incenting deeper loyalty and engagement?
- Are you leveraging all of your assets?
You’ll leave this session with fresh ideas and growth areas to dig into when you get back to your office.
Please complete the form on this page by March 13 to secure your slot in the TRG session. This free session is included with your conference registration and requires additional pre-registration since data will be collected from participants in advance.
- March 13 - Deadline to register for TRG Session
- March 14 - TRG will send a data collection workbook to all session registrants
- March 21 - Data due back to TRG for analysis