Early Bird Registration: June 5
Final Registration: July 8
Early Bird Registration: August 7
Final Registration: August 23
Despite trends of growing subscribership in expanding media and service industries, the arts industry still combats the belief that 'subscriptions are dead'. Your arts organization has the power to both grow patron loyalty and institutional sustainability through subscriptions. Join the TRG Arts Center for Results faculty and your marketing director, marketing manager, and box office director peers to learn best practice strategies for proven results.
What do we mean by subscription? Whether you call them season tickets, flex packages, choose your own, or some other name, this intensive will help you build loyalists who buy more your season from the beginning.
In this three-hour online session, you will:
In advance, TRG Arts will review your historic subscription campaign and patron trends. TRG will begin data collection approximately eight weeks prior to your session and incorporate your trends into the session's curriculum.
- Compare subscriber and subscription campaign investment trends against peers and industry trends
- Learn industry best practices strategies for subscription marketing
- Craft the strategy for a subscription renewal and acquisition campaign plan, including the timing, patron segmentation, offer, budget allocation and projected response rate
- Review subscription renewal and acquisition collateral against best practices
- Gain an understanding of best practice data-driven reporting and analysis tools
Following the session, TRG will deliver a robust campaign-planning tool and campaign collateral examples from the field. TRG's consulting team will meeting with you for a one-hour direct consulting session to review your subscription campaign plans. Additional attendee contact information will be collected after registration.
Interested in our other Campaign Planning Summits? Find out more about our Single Ticket Summit here and Annual Fund Summit here.
Register early to secure the best rate.